Monday, October 27, 2008

The Hunter

After many early mornings (for years I can only assume) Jered killed his first deer last Saturday. I believe I was fortunate that I wasn't present for the assassination, but I am sure that the experience was super surreal for him. He had been scoping out this particular spot many outings; seen the rubbings and other sign. I suppose it was just a matter of time before the horny males were too distracted by voluptuous females to keep their guard up every waking minute of every day. Who can be expected to do that when mating is pulsating through the brain? It just had to be at the right moment, and Jered happened to be stalking at that moment.


He ended up shooting the buck (four point to be exact?) and watched it tumble down a valley. I can only imagine dragging a lifeless ball of meat up a steep canyon, and my legs are sore from just thinking about it. I think it was all worth this super sexy picture, but I am not so sure Jered would agree with me. He will enjoy the meat more than I.

Seriously, look at those dimples!!? Pretty hot!

So since he killed this deer, that meant he had a lot of work ahead of him. He did work really hard Saturday, since we already had plans to see his sister and family on Sunday. I believe he got it almost all cut up by Sunday night. I don't want to post any of the bloody pictures of the mangled animal hanging from rope by his own antlers, but I think anyone can imagine.

But another hot picture of a super manly man wouldn't hurt I don't think :)


No comments:

Post a Comment