Sunday, September 20, 2009

New Camera!

I have found a replacement camera!! What an exciting day! My casio is still barely snapping along, but has the tendency not to shut off anymore. So sad, I captured some very happy moments on that camera. I had a wonderfully lucky day with my new camera. One of my friends found it, on closeout, on sale!! It is the most perfect camera!! It is a Cannon Digital Elph SD1000, which cannon hasn't made for some time. It is wonderful, it is only 7.1 megapixels, so the battery lasts a lot longer than higher pixelated cameras! I don't take shots that would require a higher megapixel anyway.


Cannon cameras have this super cool feature where you can just focus on one color in a shot, then every color is recorded as black and white. I am having fun with that, as you can see.

It also made a good excuse to go to the beach! Where else can you find such complicated reflections to deal with. But the camera took them with ease, even managed to capture a giant wave a time or two!!
I am way excited to capture many new moments with my new cannon elph, especially the latest adventure we have coming up!! Oh Thursday!!!!!!.......can you come any faster! I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment