Friday, January 1, 2010

Awesome "new" dresser

I have had this dresser almost forever, but I was very tired of the ugly cream color and the orange circles where my teenage stickers had been. It was time for a change. I decided this way back when I was living in Waldport and I was using it in my kitchen to store bowls and such. I just wanted to wait for the right time to do it.
With all of the anticipation of moving into the new house, some time was made to finish the dresser. It has become one of the most beautiful pieces of furniture that I have now, and I am so happy.




2 comments:

  1. The dresser turned out beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay - that dresser is AWESOME!!! Isn't it amazing what a little (okay a LOT) of hard work will do! That's why I love re-doing stuff - it's still got history and a story, but it's BEAUTIFUL!! (Just like Daisy)

    ReplyDelete