Saturday, February 6, 2010

Morning Visitors

What a delightful sight to wake up to....A family of four deer grazing in our backyard. This picture is our through the bedroom window.
The two smaller ones were grazing on the other side of the green house. They sure were curious.


I finally scared them away by actually opening up the bedroom window to take pictures. They took off toward the neighbors, or so I thought.
Then we stepped outside the kitchen with our morning coffee, and they were in the front yard! They are quite enjoyable now, although I may something different this spring when we attempt to garden. I have a sneaking suspicion that they will like to eat everything that I want to plant. But until then, we will just enjoy the company of wildlife as we start to feel completely at home in Toledo.

2 comments:

  1. !!!awesome!!! You will have to name them as I am sure they will be frequent visitors. Remember the ones at Beverly Beach??

    ReplyDelete
  2. you will have to call one Stuart. Stew for short, and if they get into your vegetable garden Venison Stew

    ReplyDelete