Saturday, February 7, 2009

Neptune and Beyond

Another great beach access around ten miles south of my new residence.
Still jellyfish everywhere I decide to step, kinda like dog poop :)
I know there are rocks buried under that sand, there just has to be.



So, which part of this tree is growing toward the sun? One of the most peculiar sights I have seen in quite some time. When living on the edge of the earth, there is no time for evolution, just adaptation. Maybe......
It made my feet numb to just walk across the creek, Daisy couldn't seem to get enough of it!
Such a pretty little bridge. We came back here to retrieve some rocks for my upcoming fire pit. Nice, round river rocks.
From Neptune, we continued south toward Florence. There is a canned food outlet there, so I wanted to check it out (it turned out to be WAY cooler than the one in Lincoln City!). We had to stop at the most picturesque spot on the Oregon Coast at Heceta Head Lighthouse!
There is a park "underneath" the lighthouse that had another beautiful bridge. I think I am beginning to have crushes on bridges, strange.

No comments:

Post a Comment