Saturday, February 7, 2009

Bob Creek Wayside

Bob Creek Wayside had a lot of exposed rock, potential agate country. We made it down to the beach, didn't find any agates, but it turned out to be a pretty cool beach, despite the deficiency of agates.
Such as these huge rocks that we came upon.
Daisy liked the tidepools.

The rocks sure do make Daisy look small!
Pretty green moss.
Just past the pretty moss, and the giant rocks, we stumbled upon a giant cave! I love caves, even though this one looked a little scary. There was a lot of water pouring into it, I have to assume/hope it is run off from the highway, which was directly above us. It was really dark inside, but there was a ton of driftwood that had washed inside.
It was a beautiful sunset from inside!
I dared myself to walk underneath this rock on the way back. It wasn't as scary as it looks.
Goodnight sun, and hello moon!

1 comment:

  1. I just got caught up on all your pictures, etc. Your place looks fantastic - and the scenery around there is amazing. Daisy looks so cute - she reminds me of our old dog Sam! (And if you like staining - you should try painting!! It's awesome too!)

    ReplyDelete