Thursday, March 5, 2009

Schooner Creek

This is the view of Yaquina Head Lighthouse from Schooner Creek. Looks like there may be a storm coming?????


A red filter really adds to the beauty, now it seems to be just a happy, yet cloudy sunset on the Oregon Coast. Crazy what camera features can do!!
I am so lucky to have so many beaches to stop at, that are literally "on the way home." I have more than doubled my commute in the last month; although this has increased my gasoline bill, I get to see the wonderful sunsets every single night on my way home. Daisy has been riding with me to work more often also, and she has greatly enjoyed the variety of beaches we have accessed since the move. It is great to have all the wonderful state parks along the drive to maintain such complicated accesses as well! I am so lucky!

1 comment:

  1. Your scenery is amazing and you catch it so beautifully!
    Esther

    ReplyDelete