Monday, June 22, 2009

Stairs to the river

During this recent hike we came across a pump house ran by the city of Toledo. Behind the house there were stairs that went all the way to the river. Daisy and I attempted to walk down the stairs, but she didn't understand that it was the stairs that she should stay on. She proceeded to jump over the stairs to the "ramp" and started to slide down toward the river. Luckily, she was on leash, so I managed to pull her back onto the stairs. Needless to say, she stayed at the top as I walked down after that.

We continued on the walk after that, even though there was some embarrassment by some.

This spider did not want me coming any closer to his foxglove. Creepy!

Grass seed.....my latest nemesis!

1 comment:

  1. That is such a creepy spider man, all albino and sinister

    ReplyDelete