Sunday, June 21, 2009

Weekend Guests

We had a weekend full of wonderful guests that made our Siletz home even more enjoyable than it already is. I also don't think I would have realized how awesome the playground at the school is.




Crew enjoyed it very much also, and expressed his excitement with some impressive agility!

And I really don't think it is possible for these two to have been cuter! It is just crazy!
Oh, I mean these three......It is just crazy!
I was excited to see what a hit my Lowe's car was. It was almost as fun as plastic bottles.

It was sad to see the weekend come to an end, but hopefully it won't be the last time we have weekend guests! ;)

2 comments:

  1. Allison, you are an amazing photographer!! You got some great shots! It was such a fun weekend and you were such a gracious hostess! That grass seed actually looks pretty in the picture, but we all know it's "evil"! Esther

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pictures show a great weekend. Wish we could have been there too. The place looks nice.

    ReplyDelete