Saturday, July 18, 2009

Store FOR SALE

My mom just got her parking lot paved! I looks just beautiful (for a parking lot), it is going to be hard to make the store much better looking ..........
So I think her job is done here........
Can't really see her big smile due to the reflection of the window, but yes, she is putting a "FOR SALE" sign up, implying that the Logsden Store is for sale! What a big step!! I am so proud of her for taking the first step toward retirement! Who knows how long it may take for the right person to see the sign (I am guessing years :) but I am confident it will happen! Congratulations and good luck mom!!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow - that parking lot does look good!! It must be nice to have it all done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Allison,
    Thank you so much for the encouraging words. I feel as though I am entering a new era. At this moment I can truly say, "I love my life."

    ReplyDelete