Saturday, July 18, 2009

No beach walk for me

We intended to go to the beach, but when we got there, it was blowing like 100 miles an hour. I don't think Daisy minded, but we stayed up high, over by Jump off Joes.

It must have been blowing so hard! It has created some crazy dunes!! This is looking south to Nye Beach, where at one time, almost every picture I posted was at that beach. Does not look appealing at all right now!
This picture is looking north, still not that appealing, but much more common. Agate Beach has always been a "duney" place in my mind.
After these pictures, we got back in the car and went back home to Siletz, where it was around 75 degrees with a cool breeze, SUPER sweet!

1 comment:

  1. Reminds me of when I use to take you and Ashley down to the beach to play. You two would run around in your swimsuits. I would be setting there with a down jacket. The wind would be blowing and the two of you didnt seem to be phased.

    ReplyDelete