Saturday, January 17, 2009

Sunset In California???

You wouldn't think we were down at Nye Beach right now to watch the sunset, it looks like we are in California. There was sooooooo many people down on the beach. It didn't appear to be anywhere we could go to get some "alone time".
View looking north.
View looking south.
Very close up of a log. It really is magical what the ocean can do to plant cells.
I suppose I can understand why there were so many people on the beach, this is a beautiful sunset. I have decided I like a sporadic cloud to reflect the pink sky. I will settle for a super clear night though.
Daisy is board and tired of watching sunsets I think.
Jered is still flabbergasted at the amount of people that are on the beach.
It looked like a giant spider as I was walking up to it, but it ended up being a helpless piece of driftwood.

This rock is just beginning to become exposed. Most of the summer is is completely buried. By the end of the spring it will be a huge rock that you have to jump up on it. Tall enough Daisy won't hop up unless she has some help.
We climbed up to a ledge to watch the rest of the sunset.
Daisy even humored us and attempted to not act board while we were enjoying the view.
And a beautiful view it was!

1 comment: