Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Years Eve

What a fun way to end the year! We went and listened to some music at Cafe Mundo, then when we got our fill on that, we headed to the Sandbar. We ran into Adam and Tiffany right when we walked into the door at the Sandbar.
Jered and I went to a quiet, private party with Adam and Tiffany where we enjoyed what is called "jager bombs". I think it has Jägermeister and some sort of energy drink mixed in with it. I had never had one before, and I must admit, it wasn't bad.
Ashley and Alex at the sandbar.
Ashley and Tiffany
Serina, Kelly and Emily, one hour and ten minutes into the new year. Seems to be going well so far. Luke, one of my neighbors, getting close to Deydra. I think they thought my lens was zoomed, and she didn't want to be cut off.
Me, Emily and Jered. I have no idea who that blurry person is beside me, but even if I did, "he" may be in protective custody and "his" name cannot be reviled.
These guys were on one of the softball teams we played this fall, I think it is Roxie and Kyle.
George and his girlfriend, can't remember her name.
Sarina and Sam, looks like she may be holding him up :)
That is Chris on the left, he is the lifeguard at the pool in the morning.
Emily and Julie, friends, or.........
Not?? No, just playing.....
Adam and Tiffany seemed to have a great time tonight.
Ladies with crazy wigs, they are just asking to be photographed.

One of the main regulars at the sandbar. He has a Volvo just like my old one, except it is blue. Nice enough guy though.

No comments:

Post a Comment