Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Death of a Fly

I guess I have never been known to keep a "super" clean office, but in the temporary office that I am working in now, I may have let my sloppiness get out of hand. All one would have to do is dust the window sill once a week, and I could have prevented this catastrophe.

A large spider web has developed on the slider part of my window sill. I have watched it develop over the last month or so, and each day decided to leave it how it was. Today, an especially annoying fly was wondering around my office, and amazingly enough, he flew into the spider web on my window sill, and he lay there helpless while the resident spider began to wrap the fly in the SPIDER WEB OF DEATH!! It made for a very dramatic day. I think I may clean my window sill on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment