Friday, November 28, 2008

New dog food for Daisy

Daisy has been having a lot of skin problems this year; it actually seems to get worse every year. I decided to finally break down and buy her some dog food that contains chicken as the main ingredient instead of corn. I know we are all going to feel better about it. It is called Purina One Senior dog food. I brought it home from the store, opened it up and threw some in her bowl. She doesn't usually eat in front of me, but she managed to mow down a whole bowl right at that moment. I am glad that she likes it!

That whole bowl was gone in a matter of minutes. Then she had plenty of energy to go and play on the beach.
I gave her a bath last weekend, so we have been playing on the sand sparingly this last week. After seven days (usually less) she stinks like she has never had a bath in her life, so the ocean water doesn't smell that bad relatively speaking.

No comments:

Post a Comment