Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thanksgiving Eve Sunset

Thanksgiving Eve was another beautiful day that I didn't go to work. It is almost December and I haven't done one single winter project that I planned in the summer when I couldn't justify doing something lame and inside when it was so beautiful outside. I feel like such a slacker. That is so funny that it sounds like I am complaining.

The clouds rolled in by evening, which in theory would keep some of the heat in for the night. Made for this wonderful sunset, down in between Don Davis Park, and the Elizabeth Inn.


I was kinda watching these people that were walking along the beach. They were strolling and talking. They stopped quite abruptly to pick up pieces of glass and other litter from a previous party. It was so sweet. I was lucky enough to be able to document this selfless act. They didn't have a bag to put the litter in, so when they were done they carried the beer bottles proudly down the beach, as if they were the ones that had had the fun. I couldn't tell what they did with the rest of the litter.

No more pelicans, just a seagull or two, or a million. Daisy appears board almost every time we stop walking. For a few moments here, she seemed to be enthralled with the lights in this sun set. I can't see her roll her eyes at me when she is facing that way though, so I don't know.




No comments:

Post a Comment