Sunday, November 30, 2008

Sun, Moon, Venus, and Jupiter

Tonight is supposed to be an especially special night. According to this article that I saw on the Internet, which therefore means that is has to be true, we are going to be able to see Venus and Jupiter really super close tonight. To make it even cooler, there will be a crescent moon around too. And it just so happened that this magical event was accompanied by a magnificent sunset.




I just know he thinks it's as beautiful as I do.

Her new food must be great, she can hardly hold still for a picture.
There it goes! The waves were pretty big, just engulfed the ball of fire like nothing, no regrets.



Goodnight star, now lets see some planets!


I can almost see the moon.....


There it is.



There they are! The one visible in this picture must be Venus, since it so much closer.

Amazingly enough, the best view was from my back yard.

No comments:

Post a Comment