Sunday, November 30, 2008

I love Mike Miller

I do think I may have a little crush on this park. The trail is perfect for Daisy, at least when it comes to the length. I am sure she would prefer that there was absolutely no roots or dips to watch out for. It is another beautiful sunny Sunday in November (3 out of 4?). I was just here a week or so ago, and I didn't notice the enormous conks on this snag. Another flashback to Mario Brothers.
I am still very much into the festive holiday orange. This mushroom matched perfectly.


No, this salamander was not just sitting there on the mushroom! I wish! I was like, "oh what a cute mushroom," and there he was, hiding very innocently underneath. Then I was like, " oh that would be so cute to get a picture of him on top of the mushroom!!!" The rest, I shall say, is history.....
Kinda looked like Madonna had lost her bra right here. That can't be right.

This was the first time Jered had been to Mike Miller, and he was determined to see every inch of it, even underneath. What a guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment