Saturday, November 29, 2008

One Year Later.........

It has been about a year now since Jered and I started dating. Very special if you ask me, not so sure what he thinks. Maybe about as special as going to McDonald's, but I am not one to judge, right?

So, it's Friday night. We are having a couple of drinks, hanging out, and generally appreciating each other (of course, that is if you are asking me). Apparently, rum and coke gives me the french fry munchies, so off we go on a trek to Mickey D's. Wonderful, what a great idea.

The fries were eaten without incident, unless you count the overcoming craving that became of me after minutes of staring at a giant chicken nugget poster while chomping on my fries. I ended up with a 10 piece nugget, and I spat on marketers. They laughed back.

I shoved the last fry in my mouth, and wiped the excess salt and grease on my jeans, and got up to go to the bathroom. Although we don't smoke anymore, Jered found the need to wait for me outside. I walked out of the bathroom to see his lovely smiling face through the glass door, ready to walk me home. I still get so excited when he smiles like that, and I instinctively walk directly to the door closest to him, with a faster than normal pace so I can touch his lips sooner than later.

Well, they lock that door after a certain hour. BAM!!! Face plant, into the glass door, right next to Jered. Nice. He may have tried to hold in his laughter for a split second in an attempt to be a gentleman (such as the employees as well:), but there was no stopping the hilarity of the situation. Walking home was a little harder with my sore laughed out gut.

This is us a few months ago at the Sandbar, my favorite bar. I am not confident enough to call it "our" favorite bar, but I know he likes it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment