Sunday, December 7, 2008

Jennifer's 28th Birthday

Jennifer turned 28 this weekend. How exciting! Like almost every Newportion, we headed down to the Rouge for a free t-shirt and yard (that has now turned into a half yard). Since she didn't find a babysitter for Santos, she only wanted to go to one of the Rouges, so it seemed that the bayfront would be a great place. She got the orange wheat beer, I had a taste, and it was wonderful! (I know what I am getting on my birthday!!)

Santos knows to smile now when I want to take a picture. That is the shape of his mouth when he is repeating "smile!"

Oh, the happy couple. I think this was after she had decided that the free t-shirt that she was getting was going to him. Now the smiles make sense....just kidding :)
I think my camera was getting a little close there. He wasn't into the flash as much as I had hoped.
I love the smile of my beautiful, best friend, Jennifer. I don't have very many, but I am glad that I have her for a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment