Monday, December 8, 2008

New office almost done!!

I have such a great view from my temporary office. I watched this rainbow all the way to work, and it must have followed me a little too.
The rangers have been building my manager's and I a new office. It is getting really close to being done, and it really does look like an office now. I am so excited....I am having a hard time waiting for it to be done. I want to move in right now!

Barry is outside working on the septic tank pump. We are going to have a working toilet in the office and everything!!! Much more than I can say for the office I am in now. This man here takes the best pictures ever. I don't think I have one bad picture of him. I don't think he ever blinks!
Janie is one of the rangers installing the tile. Very tedious work. I am glad I am pushing paperwork when I watch them work. I will save my energy for when I have my own house. The tile is beautiful though!

Dan is also working on the tile. They are doing a great job!
Jonathan is cutting the tile with this saw. He is in the future "back yard". It was going to be my "smoke hole". Now that I don't smoke anymore (yay!) it is just going to be a lunch/hangout area. I will be nice in the summer back there, it looks as if it will get some great sunlight. We'll see.

Some of the rooms have tile, some have carpet, and this one below is going to have hardwood. JR is doing his best to make sure it is perfect. I am sure it will be.
Looks like there may be a problem with the septic?? I am sure these guys can figure it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment