Friday, December 12, 2008

JR's 29th Birthday!!

The man with a million children is officially one year from thirty today!!
It took four donuts to fit twenty-nine candles on. There was also a strategy that I didn't anticipate before lighting the candles. I started to light them when he pulled up in his truck. There were so many candles!!! He got up to the door, and as soon as he opened it I screamed, "WAIT! Go back outside!" With a quick giggle he did as he was told. A burned thumb and a minute later I had all twenty-nine lit. He blew them out with one breath, and the whole office filled with dark grey smoke. We then discovered that there wasn't a smoke detector in the office. So I pretty much saved everyone's life. That is why he is smiling :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JR!

No comments:

Post a Comment